6/26/2016

Did you know that the whole world loves Saudi Arabia? Because the House of God in Mecca



Did you know that the whole world loves Saudi Arabia? Because the House of God in Mecca
Saudi Arabia is the country of all the Arabs, because the House of God Kaaba by Abraham, which governs the work of the Kaaba This is the real Islam is peace of love for the exchange of forgiveness, love, everything is good and you will see it in us Muslims because the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon and ordered him to love and peace, I love you, O Messenger of God, because you are the purest and was the best man on the face of the earth, and I do not know why everyone does not know this? : /
I want the world to know the real Islam, but I also do not know why they want to distort the image of Islam in the world ?? :(
Islam is the solution, I love you, O God, I love Islam (Muslim and proud *)
 AND GOOD BYE 
BY AHMED SALEM MOHAMED :)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق